Hello and Thank you for your inquiry into our 10thanniversary Show bike that is FOR SALE. Please find the build list along with MSRP and finally asking price below. We will take the first solid offer with immediate payment being by card, Paypal or Venmo.
ALL BRAND NEW: Oddity Titanium / CrMo blend frame, boost front and rear hub spacing, thru axle, singlespeed with internal routing for brake cables (and for optional dropper post). Titamium and CrMo steel frame components are held together with a stainless steel/titanium tube splitter. The CrMo parts are removeable. The bike is fully functional as a trail bike. Pricing reflects the one-off, never to be done again complexity of this build, as seen below.
The following is a list of the build, with MSRP pricing for each.
- Oddity Ti/CrMo frame $4,770.00
- Oddity Ti/CrMo Squidfork $1,875.00
- Oddity Ti/CrMo Oddmone handlebar $590.00
- Paul Componenets:
- Klamer Brake Calipers $489.00
- Love Levers $176.50
- Tall and Handsome Seatpost $205.00
- Boxcar Stem, 35mm x 7/8” bar clamp $147.50
- Front and Rear Disc Word Hubs $192.50/$141.50
- White Industries:
- Headset $121.65
- 20t Freewheel $132.50
- Rotors $150.00
- Pedals (optional + $180.00
- Crankset $529.00
- Bottom Bracket $289.00
- Seatpost Clamp $65.00
- Sram Chain $20.00
- ODI Lock-on Grips $25.00
- Brooks Cambium C15 saddle $160.00
- Velocity Blunt Rims (full custom) $450.00
- DT Swiss Double Butted Spokes & Brass Nipples & Wheel Build $100.00
- Teravail Kessler tires $170
- Tubeless set-up (tape, sealant, install) $40.00
- Thomson Covert 150mm x 30,9 Dropper Post (optional) + $200.00
MSRP for the bike as it sits without pedals: $10,839.15 USD
Asking Price is $8,500.00 plus S/H
Feel free to ask questions. First to commit gets the bike and immediate payment via Venmo, PayPal or a credit card (by phone) is required. Shipping and handling will be actual cost. I will have the bike professionally boxed and shipping will require both a signature and insurance for the total sale amount. Local pick-up is welcome.