General Handlebar info
Pricing (4130 Cromoloy)
- Razorbar $160 USD (includes option for custom rise/backsweep and width)
- Oddmone (Odd-Money) $150 USD (includes option for custom width)
- Lowrizer $150 USD (includes option for custom width)
- Razorbar Plus $180 USD (includes option for custom rise and width)
- Chaloopa - $200 (includes option for custom width)
- Custom – From $180 USD (options available; custom rise, width, backsweep, color, style, material)
- Razorbar $360 USD (includes option for custom rise/backsweep and width)
- Oddmone (Odd-Money) $350 USD (includes option for custom width)
- Lowrizer $350 USD (includes option for custom width)
- Razorbar Plus $380 USD (includes option for custom rise and width)
- Chaloopa - $380 (includes option for custom width)
- Custom – From $380 USD (options available; custom rise, width, backsweep, color, style, material)
Bar Stem Combo – (email us)
- 4130 Cromoly - From $350 USD
- Titanium - From $650 USD
- The product we are making by hand, for you, is just that. We do not keep any bars "in stock". We do not offer refunds but with the rare exception you receive something you did not order - our bad. We do stand behind our craftsmanship and products. If we screw-up, we'll take care of you. If there is a manufacturing defect or the product fails, we will take care of you. If you're kind, we'll be kind. If you're and asshole, the door swings both ways. We are all humans here folks, lets get along.
How to order
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and if applicable, custom specifications.
- Pre-payment required. PayPal funds to email@example.com OR email us to schedule a credit card payment by phone.
- Note: Name, Contact info, Shipping info, and product/specifications.
- Shipping - Continental USA, $12 USD.
- International Shipping - varies, but is typically $40-$60 USD.
- We do not answer the phone. We are simply too busy building your goods. If you need to speak with the builder(s) directly, please email us and we can schedule a time to call you; we are always happy to talk bikes. It's just that we have so little time to spare. We know you want your goods yesterday!
- Rush Orders - We prefer to build bars in the order they are taken. Seems fair, right? In the rare occasion that you absolutely need a bar by a certain date, we may or may not be willing/able to rush you through the queue. Situations vary, but we will do what we can, if we can. And yes, there is a fee for cutting in line, which varies depending on workload, mood, and how sweet you talk to us.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you when your bar ships.
All bars are made-to-order. Please allow +/- 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. International orders may take longer.
4130 Chromoly (included in price above)
- Flat OR Gloss Black powder coating
4130 Chromoly - Optional Standard Colors (+$20)
- Raw Clear (raw welds and weld color visible under clear powder coating. Note: this finish will antique over time – crackle, rust spots, etc.)
- Bass Boat Clear (polished/Matt Gray under a Sparkle Clear powder coating, Note: this finish will antique over time – crackle, rust spots, etc.)
- Multiverse (a rootbeer sparkle clear coating over a raw bar, so the weld color shows through. Note: this finish will antique over time – crackle, rust spots, etc.)
Custom Colors available – (from +$30)
Titanium (included in price above)
- Full Polish (Polished with Matt Gray wordmark)
- Full Etch (Matt Gray with Polished Wordmark)
- Custom Powder Coating OR custom Etch – from +$30
- All Handlebars are hand-shaped by humans here at Oddity Word HQ in Fort Collins, Colorado. We ask for your understanding as the finished bar may have a +/- 2 degree OR +/-2mm variance from your desired spec (sweep, rise, etc.). By placing an order with us, you agree to accepting this as a possibility with grace.
- Bars are 22.2mm in diameter (BMX stem clamp standard) but come with a shim to 31.8 (Mountain/Road clamp standard).
- Please allow up to a week for email response due to our small team and large workload. We will get back to you, eventually.